
The Sweet Vandals - "The Sweet Vandals" LP
Tracklisting
01. I got you man
02. Charlie love
03. Papa's got a brand new bag
04. You wanna be my lover
05. You're gettin' it
06. Do it right
07. Beautiful
08. Come on now
09. That's the way I am
10. Nite lites
Here's a preview...
FYI, whatever I put up on zshare.net should be available to download up to 60 days with no activity. After 60 days the link dies. That being said, if I put up any links and the link is dead let me know so I can re-upload the file.
02. Charlie love
03. Papa's got a brand new bag
04. You wanna be my lover
05. You're gettin' it
06. Do it right
07. Beautiful
08. Come on now
09. That's the way I am
10. Nite lites
Here's a preview...
FYI, whatever I put up on zshare.net should be available to download up to 60 days with no activity. After 60 days the link dies. That being said, if I put up any links and the link is dead let me know so I can re-upload the file.
No comments:
Post a Comment