Simple? I thought typing was simple enough. I need a keyboard though. Indestructible? Yeah right. Looks like a glorified Ipod.
haha.. i wonder if diehards would still buy it if it were real.
The sad thing is people would buy it. 45 minutes to write an email. haha... Any actual news from Mac World?
nothing much, just a new 17"macbook pro and some app updates. i was hoping to finally see a macbook... someday.
damn that IS a huge ipod... They might as well make the screen a touchscreen and call it an iMacTablet.
some people actually think this is real...
sarcasm is always lost on the masses.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Simple? I thought typing was simple enough. I need a keyboard though. Indestructible? Yeah right. Looks like a glorified Ipod.
haha.. i wonder if diehards would still buy it if it were real.
The sad thing is people would buy it. 45 minutes to write an email. haha... Any actual news from Mac World?
nothing much, just a new 17"macbook pro and some app updates. i was hoping to finally see a macbook... someday.
damn that IS a huge ipod... They might as well make the screen a touchscreen and call it an iMacTablet.
some people actually think this is real...
sarcasm is always lost on the masses.
Post a Comment