Sunday, October 19, 2008

Diary Of A Mad Man

I played a game of Halo 3, saved it and put it up in my fileshare. Then created an account at www.gamevee.com and used their grab tool to grab my video in my fileshare. Gamevee records your video with a capture card and uploads it into your account on their site. It's like a Youtube for videogames. You're then free to share it.

I recorded my video using a Firefox addon called Download Helper. (Download Helper allows you to record streaming video anywhere on the net.) After recording my video I exported it into IMovie. I added two songs I previously recorded over the video plus extra sound effects. Check out what I did with the sounds at the end of the vid!


KREECHER from NELSONIOUS on Vimeo.

2 comments:

IamOSI said...

wow. that's some heavy work ya did. madness! maybe ill make some videos of my noob skills if my 360 ever comes back :(

GOODFOOT said...

I was waiting for the lyrics to come in... "Be a witness/ As I exercise my exorcism/ The evil that lurks within the sin/ The terrorism..."