Divshare allows me to store the files online. I don't think there's an expiration date for how long the file stays up. This should work better for some of you that can't make it to a computer right away.
If you want to download the track just click on the Divshare logo on the player. A new window should open up and click on "download original" on the right hand side of the screen. Let me know if you guys are having any problems with this.
Monk Montgomery - "I love you Camille"
Merl Saunders - "Easy Evil"
Dennis Coffey - "Never Can Say Goodbye"
Exotic Guitars - "Midnight Cowboy"
Eddy Senay - "Sarko East"
Shawn Lee & Clutchy Hopkins - "Till Next Time"
Willie Hutch - "I Wanna Be Where You Are"
"Lialeh"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Easy Evil, Midnight Cowboy, and Sarko East are going to my chop shop.
Put it up!
Post a Comment