Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons (Pilooski re-edit)
I kept hearing this song in b-boy videos lately, but I never knew the name of it. I finally shazamed it from the Adidas commercial. "Beggin" by Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons (Pilooski re-edit).
haha did you? At one point, you kept pouring in with the music that I had no space left on my drives. By the time I deleted some old porn, I must've overlooked this track in that thread. Black Friday though... External hard drives in terrabytes for like 150. Terrabytes. WTF.
2 comments:
You're funny. I emailed you this song a long time ago. haha
haha did you? At one point, you kept pouring in with the music that I had no space left on my drives. By the time I deleted some old porn, I must've overlooked this track in that thread. Black Friday though... External hard drives in terrabytes for like 150. Terrabytes. WTF.
Post a Comment