Monday, February 09, 2009

F*** My Life!

http://www.fmylife.com/ ... is a site where anonymous people post up how jacked their lives are. Here are some examples...

"Today, I found a used condom and wrapper in the bathroom trash can at my girlfriends house. The condom is not a brand I've ever used. She lives alone." FML

"Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend. Mid-thrust she says "I love you, Jeremy." Then in rapid succession, she fires off 2 other names. None of the names were mine." FML

"Today, I was reading an article about girls who have low self-esteem and end up whoring around to feel better. When I finished, I realized it was actually written by my best friend. The girl in the article was me." FML

Check it out... they got some ridiculous ones.

3 comments:

IamOSI said...

lol dayam. puts things into perspective, doesn't it?

GOODFOOT said...

There used to be a few sites like this years back too... they're always funny to read.

Christine said...

lol! what about this one: Today, my boss fired me via text message. I don't have a text messaging plan. I paid $0.25 to get fired. FML

damn..that's just f'd up!