shepard fairey stole my amp.
I remember I pitched in over a bill on those wack ass genesis turntables, and cleftmaster and bigboi shared those tables to themselves for practice. I learned more about DJ-ing and music from tapping my fingers on my knee while taking a shit.
i think he sold your amp for unsucessful lip surgery fml
Cleftmaster? haha... I seen a cleft surgery on tv the other day ago. If he would of had his surgery now he would of looked all good. Sucks for him.
lol bunch of greedy mother effers. remember how they had the nerve to tell us we needed practice? what fond memories.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
shepard fairey stole my amp.
I remember I pitched in over a bill on those wack ass genesis turntables, and cleftmaster and bigboi shared those tables to themselves for practice. I learned more about DJ-ing and music from tapping my fingers on my knee while taking a shit.
i think he sold your amp for unsucessful lip surgery fml
Cleftmaster? haha... I seen a cleft surgery on tv the other day ago. If he would of had his surgery now he would of looked all good. Sucks for him.
lol bunch of greedy mother effers. remember how they had the nerve to tell us we needed practice? what fond memories.
Post a Comment