Hilarious! The lens glare was a nice touch. Was the cheerleaders thrown in for good measure?
LOL. nice ending.
i threw in the cheerleaders cuz i got tired of playing with your faces. lol
That was tight! You gotta do a remix and change the picture at the end. You know the pic I'm talking about. hahaha...
haha... I thought about that pic, but who knows who looks at this site.
mark..are those cil's stunner shades??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hilarious! The lens glare was a nice touch. Was the cheerleaders thrown in for good measure?
LOL. nice ending.
i threw in the cheerleaders cuz i got tired of playing with your faces. lol
That was tight! You gotta do a remix and change the picture at the end. You know the pic I'm talking about. hahaha...
haha... I thought about that pic, but who knows who looks at this site.
mark..are those cil's stunner shades??
Post a Comment