Thursday, March 12, 2009

Miss Philippines 2008


*Copied and pasted this from dude's youtube page.

PAOLO BEDIONES: Janina, how are you?
JANINA SAN MIGUEL: I'm fine.
PAOLO BEDIONES: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
JANINA SAN MIGUEL: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.
PAOLO BEDIONES: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
PAOLO BEDIONES: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.
VIVIENNE TAN: Good Evening.
JANINA SAN MIGUEL: Good Evening.
VIVIENNE TAN: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?
JANINA SAN MIGUEL: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...
(PAOLO BEDIONES: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang) Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

2 comments:

IamOSI said...

impressive

ssSStancer said...

she didnt even answer the question...
...but shes so confident..