Found it on Jay Gapuz's facebook. Place is a goldmine. The original pic had Jay, Sova, and two other guys.... I was really bored at work today. LOL
lol wtf?!! i read the email comments first. it still didn't prepare me for this.
he looks so dignified...reminds me of Paulie's painting of Tony
haha... your PS skills are getting better. and kinda does look like marlo.
Thanks! I Keeps it ghetto though, MS Paint for the win.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Found it on Jay Gapuz's facebook. Place is a goldmine. The original pic had Jay, Sova, and two other guys.... I was really bored at work today. LOL
lol wtf?!! i read the email comments first. it still didn't prepare me for this.
he looks so dignified...reminds me of Paulie's painting of Tony
haha... your PS skills are getting better. and kinda does look like marlo.
Thanks! I Keeps it ghetto though, MS Paint for the win.
Post a Comment