Monday, March 02, 2009

Salvia

I was talking to Erbn on the phone and he mentioned he wanted to try Salvia. You can get Salvia at a Smoke Shop. They range from 10x, 20x, 50x, and 80x. I was always down to try it until I seen videos of people on it... now I'm not so sure.



The guy in this video only tried the 20x stuff...

6 comments:

Hando Verfist said...

These vids kinda paint a negative picture of the experience. Makes me not want to try it. I read that the effects don't last that long though. Does anyone know someone thats had it?

Hando Verfist said...

LOL.... just read dynamitesoulder's post!

nelsonious said...

A friend of mine told me he tried 10x. He said it didn't really do much to him other than give him a headache.

I'm assuming all the people that go nutty are light weights in general when it comes to drugs. I did some searching and the effects last for 5 to 10 minutes.

I seen a video where this girl thought her mouth was gonna fall off or some shit. She was talking all funny and laughing at the same time. Kinda scary.

I wouldn't want to go first. We should all do it at the same time and try to draw or make music. That would be madness.

GOODFOOT said...

So where can we get some? There's a few March birthdays around the corner...

ssSStancer said...

....the second guy has a mean moan game

sloppy drunk said...

I'm down to do it if they have 1x.