....so when are we making this?
I'm not gonna lie, that looks tasty!
my mouth watered profusely when i saw this. we're definitely making this.
I don't think the ground beef should be pink in the middle. Looks under cooked. Sucks for them. We should make this for Mark and Chris' birhday cake!
Yes. After a hit of salvia...
That looks delicious. Man... I gave up meat for lent!
We should use 2 Cheese Burger Pizzas from BJ's instead of the pizza they use here.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
....so when are we making this?
I'm not gonna lie, that looks tasty!
my mouth watered profusely when i saw this. we're definitely making this.
I don't think the ground beef should be pink in the middle. Looks under cooked. Sucks for them.
We should make this for Mark and Chris' birhday cake!
Yes. After a hit of salvia...
That looks delicious.
Man... I gave up meat for lent!
We should use 2 Cheese Burger Pizzas from BJ's instead of the pizza they use here.
Post a Comment